Thursday, November 15, 2007

#9404 "My 4th Day of Work....."

9.15 : Arrived at the studio. Tired. Don’t have the habit of the work hour yet. Fortunately I have only a small drive to do in order to be on time…

9.20 : I’m dreaming of a hot Venti size Starbucks… But there’s none in Belgium… ouch… Hope they’ll realise there mistake soon and bring them here… I so want caffeine I might even be okay with a “Café Nerro”… That’s how I want one…..

9.45 : Today is supposed to be the day where “Assasin’s Creed” is released… But let’s wait for the critics first….

11.05 : A friend came to me asking to help him find someone now that he is single… lol ;) Will do my best… But I’m not as well known in here (Yet?) as in London, Dublin or Luxembourg so Harsh time in perspective….

11.15 : got text msgs from a friend that wanted me to come back home for her bday. Wanna go but I’ve calculated that it’s more expensive for me to go Home than going to Dublin by plane… strange thing.. and regarding my finances right now… :( will see….

11.24 : I really have to get used to someone calling “Vincent” when it is not meant for me… We’re 3 Vincents in the Studio, all 3 on the same area… confusing sometimes… :(

16.40 : I ate with a part of the crew, take away taken from a Vietnamese (well, asian.. u know wha I mean…) place nearby.. cheap and good.. good to know :)

16.41 : Not much else to say….

16.42 :Yup.. really not much to say… I’m almost bored.. because I’m waiting on the IT Tools that we are supposed to use for the next 2 years.. and in the meantime, don’t have much to do cause everything will be done on that tool….

16.43 : Looking for some smoothies receipes… I swear I don’t have much to do for the moment…. But I know in a few months I’ll be very busy so it’s no big deal…

16.45 : Had some news of a Belgian Erasmus Friend who invited me through Facebook to a party on Friday Nite… It’s supposed to be “Urban Style Nite Out” (understanding “Reaggae”.. ewwww….) But I might will make the effort to go, to see how it is in the Bruxelle’s Nite.

16.47 : I’ll try to find a copy of the First Long feature that the Studio made and that should be coming out next semester… I assure U how unpleaseant it is to take work home and having this mandatory thing that is looking at a movie… :p

17.32 : My back is hurting a lil’ bit.. If anyone wants to give me a massage… I’m taking without any problem at all…. :p

18.15 : Leaving early, trying to see what Assasin’s Creed Looks like IRL….. will see;…

Comments on "#9404 "My 4th Day of Work.....""

 

post a comment