Monday, January 07, 2008

#9457 "My let me sum up the 1st week of January will ya?"

Let's sum up the first week of 2008 will you??? Random thoughts through out the week.... I found back some tees that I just looooovvvveee (mainly because I'm still fitting in 'hem, but not only...), first, there is the "Kiss pandas"
08.01.03
But there's also another fun one, a parody of Scratch from the "Ice Age" movies....

08.01.03

On monday morning, almost "forcing" myself to take something to eat for breakfast (u know the "most important meal of gday" blablablablaaaa), I stopped at a nice boulangerie to try to get croissant or something close enough....

And there... I realised....

It's monday morning, freakin' tired and not really easily opening my eyes.... and the boulangerie is like.....

Closed...

I mean yeah, there's the sign on top of the big glass, this is usually the spot where the boulangerie is, but a steel curtain disabled my try to go inside....

A boulangerie closed on sunday.. I mean it's like.. the day where u want to be able to go no? damn it... There's another one closer to the studio (u gonna tell me this is even better, closer no?), yeahh well, the croissant or pains au chocolat just doesn't taste nice enough....

I'm forcing myself to try to have something to eat today... and I just can't... damn it... this morning... it will only be a tea for me... let me be back on holidays or in week end I don't know.. let me have French boulangerie opening at 5am after a late nite in Metz.... gosh.....

I also discovered the possibility to look at the NFL games streaming from internet cause they're not airing in here. Simple as that. nice.. eventhough the quality is of course.. hem... well.. but at least I could follow good games :)
08.01.05

I also try to drink some "sleeping" herbal tea to help me at nite.. guess what... not that much effect.. was worth the try nonetheless.... :)

08.01.06

Comments on "#9457 "My let me sum up the 1st week of January will ya?""

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:47 am) : 

Noooon, il n'est pas mort ????

:p

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:00 pm) : 

Salut Vince
C'est incroyable que tu travailles a nwave. J'ai fait le site pour Flyme... en aout 2006. Tout c'est bien passe avec le productive Domonic Paris et puis a la fin sans rien me dire ils ont decide de refaire le site en Belgique...? check out what I did but don't mention it to Ben Stassen
the link: http://www.tiil.us/fly/fly.html

Tiil (Philippe Lejeune)
plejeune@comcast.net

 

post a comment