Monday, December 24, 2007

#9444 "My Xmas eve..."

Well.. this was probably the less productive day of the whole year for me... we're not even a dozen at the studio today... and what am I supposed to do if I have no one to supervize honestly??

I won't hit the road tonite to go to my hometown, frozen highway, nite & belgian road are not really a good idea... so staying in at the B-House alone for the xmas eve....

There passing a typical French classic comedy "Le pere noel est une ordure" on the main belgian channel.... I can almost tell all the lines of this movie... lol

07.12.24

And I'm justing waiting time following Santa on internet... he's really super duper quick actually... :|

07.12.24

And dat's pretty much it for me for this Xmas eve, not much to say about my Xmas eve meal... not so "special" it seems.... tried to play some games.. was amazed and laughing seeing I wasn't the only one playing tonite.. felt kinda heart warming u know.... lol :)

07.12.24




----------------
Now playing: The White Stripes - Icky Thump

Comments on "#9444 "My Xmas eve...""

 

post a comment