Friday, November 23, 2007

#9412 "My LIB w06..."

End of Week 2 in job and Week 6 in Brussels... Wha can I say... Starts feeling pretty good actually... well.. Today I'm really tired, but dat's just bc I had a wonderful nite yesterday, so it was totally worth it... Dunno yet if there's going to be much to do here this week end.. we will see... in the worst case, I'll just have to take care of the B-House for the arrival of 2 friends next week, while having the pleasure to surf on the web as and where I want...

Other than that.. honestly... well... I will meet 4 Erasmus friends in Bxl next week, 3 Belgiums (so that's not uncommun u gonna tell me....), and 1 italian, with me, it's 3 nationalities, friendship grown up in Dublin, and now meeting back in here.. strange feeling... European at the most I can be :p

I saw "My Blueberry Nights" yesterday, really worth going honestly.. It's one of those movies that recall u "yeap, luv is still somewhere outhere, beautiful, pure, honest, without any doubts".. everyone will have a way to see it... Now I just know I miss being in Love (reciprocaly in love u know...). Yup. This sounds stupid but nonetheless, it's true...

Anywhoo... I had some news from Shelly, surprised she was.. or.. to quote "not impressed by the lack of news".. yup.. well... I sent text messages and try mailing, but no answer... I really have to call her sometime...


I really need an hair cut.. I swear sometime I think I look like "Eraserhead" :| But who knows where to find a proper hair dresser?? after years going to see Elise in Metz.. it's definitely a change... :(

So u'll have understood... no video this week cause I haven't shot much....

Comments on "#9412 "My LIB w06...""

 

post a comment