Wednesday, December 05, 2007

#9424 "My Goose Bumps..."

Ok...2 ex Luxemburgish CG friends arrive today to see the Lighting Head of Department, in order to see if they would be able to work here.. but do they really want to? the project is nice, especially for them cause it's calculated under Pixar Renderman, which is, as named, is the Pixar redering software, which means good work ahead! But I understand them, after the "end" of the Luxembourg, they moved back to Paris, to continue on the same project, but the 2nd "End" of the project make them wanting to find a job that will last now... but moving a 2nd time in 3 months is kinda crappy... we'll see, but I would be glad if they would decide to come in here :)

Without any link between them, wondering about the addiction I can have right now... Arggghh... strange feeling.. last week the lack of news was driving me crazy... but really crazy.. without really knowing the exact reason why actually.... And this week... well... dunno... not that addicted anymore, dunno what happend.. But that's probably better, a way my subconscious is telling me things I don't wanna tell myself right now maybe.....

"Where are we know?
I've got to let you know
A House still doesn't make a Home
Don't leave me here alone

And it's you when I look in the miror
And it's you that makes harder to let go
Sometimes you can't make it on your own"....

Who Said U2 wasn't inspired anymore.... Long debate knowing if it's the best rock band on earth, but it's definitely a myth, songs, a soul, and gosh.... lyrics... *sighs*.. Here I am listening to their last live Tour, and really... miss moments like those... Yeap I'm still an "alien, a legal alien", I'm a French men in Brussels.... lol :)

Thanks God someone invented the intra-aural (or whatever the English name could be...) earphones... ur like.. in ur world, with a good sound, without polluting all of ur neighbours... Those made me traveled a thousand journey depending of what I was listening to...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Come back in my region this week end for a concert Friday and some nice moments to come sat & sunD... Cool... let the week finish quickly to enable me to be on week end as quickly as possible...

I also miss my 50mm objective to take good picture... wanna do some portraits but can't really do this with my 18-50 I have left... ok.. I also need someone who agrees to do portraits... sure.. but well.... *shrug* (weasel was right... should have asked...now it's too late..)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

----------------

Now playing:
U2 - Live Vertigo Tour

Comments on "#9424 "My Goose Bumps...""

 

post a comment