Wednesday, November 28, 2007

#9417 "My lil' earthquake..."

Ok... I'm actually almost litterally under the projection room (which is in fact a small movie theather, and able to do a screening of the relief movie we're making :) ) that is here in the studio... (u enter at the 1st floor actually, and the Ground floor is where all the CGs are...)

And from time to time, some people are coming and we're showing them either some parts of the movie they made or of a ride (a smaller version, like for a theme park, to be able to easily have several screening an hour).. and bc it's good equipement.. everyone's know what's being screened (the space launch for "Fly me to the moon" often.. imagine....)...

But hey, c'mon, I prefer having this tiny earthquake from time to time bc we are making movies instead of industrial mayhem if I were working in a hard labour facility :)

----------------
Now playing: Daft Punk - Live@Bercy 07.06.14

Comments on "#9417 "My lil' earthquake...""

 

post a comment