Friday, November 30, 2007

#9419 "My Luv 4 My bed...."

Ok... It's almost 10am.. and I just can't woke up at all.. yes, I'm at the Studio, Yes I'm in front of my laptop... but just can't.. "What's up doc???"... Some would say, knowing me, that it's bc I don't have any red bull in my body.. yeah well.. someone told me this was bad for me, and u know me, I listen to people... so probably kinda placebo effect behind this... just can't woke up.. gosh...

But the nice thing in this end of week is also that it seems i'm not the only one, 'cause in front of me I also have 3 people finishing their breakfast in front of their respectives workstations... lol...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

----------------
Now playing: Mundy - Raining Down Arrows (Live And Confusion)

Comments on "#9419 "My Luv 4 My bed....""

 

post a comment