Friday, December 07, 2007

#9426 "My one time being late...."

OMG... I'm gonna be late.... I wanna hit the road to go back to a place close to my hometown.. but I'm stuck in here bc we are waiting on someone to come back "in 45 minutes", but that might just have forgotten or who has been abducted by aliens.. or maybe is he just looking at the 5 hours version of "Das Boot".. who knows... but this is sooo uncool... grrr... i will not speed up on the highway to catch up the lost minutes.. but it's just so unfair.. we'll see how this goes.. but I'm really disappointed for not being able $o leave as I wished... :(

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

To cool down I ate a fruit...

...

...

OK.. I took a fruit... in a can.. so wha.. still a fruit.... :p

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments on "#9426 "My one time being late....""

 

post a comment