Tuesday, December 11, 2007

#9430 "My streamed Conference..."

So I went to bed early... to woke up a lil bit more than an hour later... what the...? o_O ???

Why.??? whhhyy???? I'm tired, i wanna sleep... :( I don't know why I'm "doing" this for the last couple of weeks... succeeding in falling alseep "early", but woking up an hour later... not sure why.. but it's definitely so uncool... :( The theory about having things to say.. might.. not sure...

But I succeed to woke up on time this morning... always a good thing.. lol.... Opening an eye, realising the flat is just a mess.. wanna sleep some more... and I should clean everything for this week end, cause I hope someone will come this week end ^^

Nice moment today, where I saw an ad for Maria Sharapova on Photobucket, the website that host my images... lol.. still smiling (she is one of the ex of the Maroon 5 singer... this is an insider... :) )

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Went upstairs a minute ago... apart from the usual earthquake made by the 10minutes film they are showing some people who are visiting, there's a change, they put the radio on in the table/kitchen space... and it's Pink Floyd right now.. what can u ask more than that :) so now i'm on a pink floyd phase down at my station... the "Studio" itself, meaning with the CGs, is on the road level, but we have to enter through the 1st floor, where the bosses desks, kitchen, movie room and so on are.. meaning we then have to go back down to the road level to go to our stations.. strange... but u know.. anywhoo.. now i'm listening to pink floyd while really working on the project manager I finally was able to have in hands.. it's not a "Gold version", let's say it's a pre-release ^^

I also followed during the day the "LeWeb3" conferences through the video stream live from paris.. really interesting actually, loads of questions about what might be the next years in IT technologies and habits... especially how the Amateur innovation helped internet, not the big companies... it's the amateurs that make clervely change the net & grow up (tcp/ip, creative commons, open source...)... I do have to say that i was sometimes (often let's say..) more focused on the debates than on my work.... :-#

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

One of my favorite quote today : "Internet is open.. even the republicans use it now right?? Joi Ito. 6.13 PM" lol... came home after that... and not to self : do not make slip a glass cover on a hard floor.. it breaks :(

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then just the time to admire my nice Xmas tree... and surf a lil bit...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And while surfing, looking a lil bit at Marseille-Liverpool.. I'm not a big foot fan.. but c'mon.. it's Liverpool u know... and it's just because they are not airing Chelsea that's all... But looking at a match between a French team and an English team, commented by Dutchs, while living in Belgium makes u feel quiet European u know... really ^^

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

----------------
Now playing: Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here (live)

Comments on "#9430 "My streamed Conference...""

 

post a comment