Friday, February 08, 2008

#9489 "My 'I'm not in belgium anymore' day "

alors, je vais qd meme le poster ce post, même si des personnes se sont moqués... (qui?? allons... point de nom ici...)

This morning.. quietly.. after a usual day going late in bed, everything was smooth and going pretty well....


At some point, I stopped at my usual "boulangerie".. Friday morning... soon the week end... let's have some "pain au chocolat" will ya... and then happend this incredible thing... didn't had to say a word... the nicely just said "well... one pain au chocolat, as usual???" me... "errrr... well... yeah.. " her "u know at some point we are used to know the faces.." me "yeah well, one day i'll take something else I wish".. remind me of my habits in France... *sighs*, or back in Dublin, with the bakery etc etc... anywhoo...

Then on the road to the studio, the news.... "blablalablabla Belgium.. and to finish, our neighbour the French [...]" ouch.. realised I was an alien in here at that precise moment... Once again.. dat's true... Do i wanna go back in France? Am i willingly avoiding my own country?? Hell no... just the way life is right now.... :)

un dernier truc.. voulu faire mon répondeur belge.... et là, c le drame.... "si vous voulez.. Blabla.. tapez 1...si vous voulez.. blabla tapez X", jusque là, point de différence avec nos répondeurs franchouillard... c au moment du "pr validez, tapez Dièse"... ici, ce grd moment.. qui se finit dans la plat pays Belge par un "Pr validez, tapez carré", j'avoue, j'ai pas compris au départ, comment on pouvait appeler cela un carré.. et puis après, je me dit qu'ici, on dit "à tantôt", "kicker" (= babyfoot), "chicon" (= endives), et je passe les classques "nonante" et "septante"

This is actually the last day of the Studio before the real begining of what will be months of Mayhem.... joke aside, it's going to be the good laugh that will be daily, meetings, nice images etc... and the beginning of actually what I'm made for.. Producing...

At nite, going to have a drink with the "usual" CG friends, always a nice moment ^^

08.02.08

08.02.08

08.02.08

Watch it carrefully... a picture of me... incredible.. on any given Friday, anything can happen... ;)

08.02.08

08.02.08

08.02.08

08.02.08

08.02.08

Had the pleasure to see a friend from Luxembourg that is now working in the North of France coming in here just for the week end, too bad I'm going to Paris 2Mo... Even if this is going to be a deadly day :)

08.02.08

08.02.08

08.02.08

08.02.08

08.02.08

08.02.08

08.02.08

08.02.08

08.02.08

And to finish, what is always a good shot, a Guinness, here taken in an Irish pub, nice ambiance, well poured guinness, might become a new HQ or something like that....

08.02.08

08.02.08

----------------
Now playing: The Gossip - Fire With Fire

Comments on "#9489 "My 'I'm not in belgium anymore' day ""

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:31 pm) : 

Je me suis tjrs dit qu'on dirait un sex toy cette souris :D

 

post a comment