Thursday, December 13, 2007

#9432 "My wanna be 2mo nite..."

Today we're having the first presentation to all the Head of Department (HOD) of the 3 first sequences of the movie.. After having the director told us some changes he wanted on friday (grrr.... remember friday???) we are showing all the departments what the Layout is looking like. It's a really important part of the whole process for the next months, we need everyone to tell us if this was going to be difficult to make, if we need additional things etc... basically the question is : Is the short worth it? (in computing time, man hours, money etc...)

At the same time I'm waiting for an answer about a friend who should come this week end... Looking at all the videos in seesmic... I gotta confess I might get addicted to those conversations with the classy people that are in... People I would have never met if I wasn't in Seesmic.... strange feeling... Because of technical issue I can't post most at all.. but seeing the topics are good frustrated cause I'm working in something like an open space u know.. meaning I just can't reply during the day... and dat's not nice at all :(

Not much to write about tonite.. not really in mood right now... last thing... i've learned the "rules for the 3".. when we wanna change something in the movie.. try 3 time.. not working?? wait for 3 months and try 3 more times... I'm sure I could have put it in a funny way, or at least entertaining.. but I'll just go see a Dexter movie I think... *shrug*

----------------
Now playing: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Concerto for 2 pianos and orchestra in E flat major, KV 365 / 1. Allegro

Comments on "#9432 "My wanna be 2mo nite...""

 

post a comment