Sunday, December 16, 2007

#9435 "My staying in Sunday..."

Stayed in on this Sunday... cleaned, Ironed, finished Dexter season 2, cooked in the evening, woke up late, spilled some wax from the xmas tree table on the floor, cut myself, hanged some posters, chatted, seesmicing a lil bit, realising how I'll have to take care of everything in the end of the month....

Long story short, a quiet Sunday, where I've discovered u could buy strange Google gift....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And spend the nite between chatting and following the Steelers game on the net...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

To sum up.. I'm almost happy that 2Mo is Monday ^^


----------------
Now playing: Bon Jovi - I don't like Mondays

Comments on "#9435 "My staying in Sunday...""

 

post a comment