Tuesday, December 18, 2007

#9437 "My I don't feel like xmas evening..."

Today, we made the xmas tree at the studio.. well.. "we"... I think Leo did... not sure though... but still nice, I just think that I see a lot of people making they're tree like.. this week u know... and I'm not sure this will make the tree long enough in the House... that's a shame... but I have a really nice xmas tree, so who really cares :)

07.02.18

Took the time to buy some soup.. because it's now freakin' cold... but like... really cold... I don't mind cold... but not freezing cold all of a suddent u know.... grrrrrr.... But I wasn't really sure what I bought right there... Think (hope?) this is supposed to mean 8 vegies soup... :)

07.02.18

Ok.. Now the question would be "How do u make a picture of a soup... but a sexy cool inspired picture....?"
..
..
Well.. U just can't.. so here's just a random cliché of what was, in the end, a 8 vegies soup :)

07.02.18

I also wanted to have french beans with it... but the first can I took... just couldn't open it... who's still making can's like that nourdays honestly??? nicely enough, the 2nd one was ok ^^

07.02.18

Just to pretend I'm still in a Xmasy mood... really to pretend.. The heart is not that much Xmasy, lack of snow, the cold is here but that's not what makes it xmas.. Miss Glüwein (hot wine, typical from the east where I live), and friends to see the XMas market.... *sighs*

07.02.18

But in the end, because of the wonderful power of modern technology, I had a nice chat with a friend via webcam (at least on my side), cool :) and it seems that my bandwith is good enough to be able to have a one way videocast, that's good to know (but u install one on ur side whenever u want hon' ;o )

07.02.18

And because sometimes an image is easier than thousand words, here's a way to sum up the good nite I had, even if alone at the B-House :)

07.02.18

----------------
Now playing:
Sexy Sushi - DVD

Comments on "#9437 "My I don't feel like xmas evening...""

 

post a comment