Friday, February 15, 2008

#9496 "My "I'm officially more than a quarter of century old" day"

Here we are.. behind me is supposed to be the "quarter of century old" milestone.. What r the changes? time in Brussels today is really nice, and it's just another morning.. another day...

Hear me well.. Almost a year ago I started a dream job.. and here I am, on the terrace of the 2nd studio i'm in... taken by Alex, she just insisted... well.. u know how kind I am.. but me in picture... but she's just to nice and got this incredible argument "in some years, u'll see this picture of u turning 26...".. so here I am.. I'm Vince, Kmeron, Son, V, 'hon, my best friend, TiVince, beau, whatever the name u will gave me, i'm just the old same pal... A rooster with a shamrock in the heart...

Photobucket

I'm the worst newsgiver in the world... everyone will agree on that.. doesn't mean i'm not thinking about a lot of people... Not wanna do "oscar's nite" style here, but of course my parents, that have always been here and supportive, my bro and sister in law, whom had the cutest son ever who's my proud godson... My many many friends, online & offline (should be a post by itself), amongst all those Friends... of course M. as I told u, it's been a year of exchanging mails, growing together, learning life everyday, having jobs we love etc.. will never thank u enough for the mail u send to who was my boss in luxembourg saying "he's just great", look where i am now.... do u really want me to name after dat? the FrF of course, Timu (and i think it u know it), and all of the francofous who passed midnite just wished me a Happy bday...

Photobucket

The list is just so long... and so not fair to everyone i would not name... but be sure ur in my heart most of the time, and that it's YOU who help me when i'm down, either physically or mentally (emotionnaly although), U help me daily with what my "I have a condition" life is now... All this sounds so pathetique.. dunno even why i'm writing down all of that, me whose Blog was just like a wasted land because I didn't took the time to take care of it... thanks to anyone who's reading it... sure someone might read it some day... lol...

Better stop otherwise this post will be way too long.. just to say thanks to everyone who said Happy bday to me, or not... I don't care that much, I know I don't need u to tell me that to know that from time to time your thinking about for good or stupid reasons.. who really cares....

Let's try to have as a nice year as the one we had... let's try to keep growing up and not be afraid of what tomorrow is made (how subtle it is to speak of my disease isn't it?), enjoy the moment, carpe diem, spread the love and the good spirit.. let me just be a little part of ur life, u'll see how sweet, nice, tender and gentleman I am...

"Slainte!" (I would raise my glass if i had one right now...means "cheers" in Irish)

Photobucket

----------------
Now playing: The Pogues - Sally Maclennane

Comments on "#9496 "My "I'm officially more than a quarter of century old" day""

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:49 am) : 

Quel homme!Et oui t'as passé le quart de siècle ! Outch c'est bientot aussi pour ma pomme arf

 

Blogger Valvert said ... (7:23 pm) : 

Le portrait d'un mec bien, les Pogues, ça relance bien...
Pas facile hein ? de se sregrder dans la glace. Effort méritoire, pas du nombrilisme, prise de distance.
T'es un mec bien Vince, te fais pas de noeuds au cerveau, continue comme ça et blogue surtout !

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:34 pm) : 

Donc en francais ou en anglais tu demandais tout a l'heure ? Tant que tu ne passes pas en flams !

Vincent, ne change rien surtout, sauf peut-etre tes rideaux, bien qu'ils soient en passe de devenir LEGENDARYYYY ...
You're subtil, just keep going and enjoy the day.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:26 pm) : 

BON ANNIVERSAIRE§
maK

 

Blogger Sophie said ... (7:01 pm) : 

Oui oui tout est dit par les autres commentaires. Et si nous, à notre niveau, on t'apporte qqch, ne sous estime pas ce que toi tu nous apportes à chacun :-)

 

post a comment