Tuesday, February 19, 2008

#9500 "My way to not fall in love for a Fruit..."

Here we are today... Tuesday... wha sould I do today....

..

...


get to work of course... hoping my battery will be ok today and not decide to not help me to get on time at the studio when i'm trying to ignite the engine at 9.20 whereas I should start work at 9.15... ewww... today no problem though... don't ask me why... just the way it is.. a little frost on the windshield.. not really sure we in which season we are, somedays frost, other 14°c in the afternoon...

Big Huge thing today... had to put myself in front of an apple... of course not the fruit, c'mon.. u know me enough ;) for the 3rd time in my life... I'm in front of a mac... and everything just does seems right... NOT....

Photobucket

Wha? A mouse with one button? How fun and unfriendly (Reminder : I'm using a trackball....), but well, even if the speed of the pointer is so slow that the 2 screens in front of me looks like 2 football field I will make 10minutes to cross each to get something on the other side, still nice...

Photobucket

ok.. the OS... yeah.. well... why not.. i'm open minded u know.... not much to say....

On the other hand... Final Cut Pro... OMG... how the heck is that supposed to be the « ultimate » editing software? Not handy or me just being stuburned?

I confess.. I'm an Adobe products fan deep inside.. Premiere pro rules in my life amongst all the other deadly soft they have.. and now I'm in front of FCP... that just suxx... badly.... Hear me well, after 15mn playing, ok, but I just don't have the habit...


Photobucket

I thought at some point I should look at the user's guide... apple « we are making products worth buying at least twice the price we will give you the yellow pages as user's guide » made me say... no... let me learn by myself to see how « instinctive » this could be... or not...c


Photobucket

Nonetheless, once again, nothing against Apple/Mac/FCP blabla war Windows/Mac (linux...well), just that it was not in my habit to be in front of a mac... the powerful chip etc is here (we are having one of the last version u know.. :) ), but I just don't get the fuzz about those computers, extremely expensive, that can have many problems (see @gauthier) etc... might do a post about it one day..just thought I would share my « well. That was a mac? Realy? » experience today....

For the joke.. i'm more a pear kinda guy anyway.... :)

And here i'm turning to #9500.. wow... gosh... :| (put something like an awesome argument in here)

Just to show I'm not really that kind of guy... just a really nice moment taken at the GDC.. can't even think how the MS guy couldn't change the Xbox right away.... this is just.... unbelievable... :|





----------------
Now playing: Arid - Little things of venom

Comments on "#9500 "My way to not fall in love for a Fruit...""

 

post a comment