Monday, February 12, 2007

#262 "Mon 1er Job..."

#262 My 1st Job

Voilà, c'est parti, bien tôt, du moins avec beaucoup d'avance sur le temps moyen du trajet, pour se rendre au Studio à Luxembourg, qui va devenir ma 2ème maison pour qqes temps :) Et bien sur, le Petit déj des champions!!!
Here we go!! kinda early, with a lot of time ahead of me according to the average time for the journey, to go to the Studio in Luxembourg, which one will become my 2nd house for some time :) And of course the Breakfast of Champions to help me!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Je suis vraiment pas aidé par le temps en fait, une heure la dessous....
I'm not helped by the weather at all today... one hour driving when it's raining cats and dogs...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Je passe la frontière apres tout le monde vu mes horaires, me permettant d'éviter les bouchons, c'est plutot tranquille ca :)
I'm crossing the border after everyone due to my working schedule, allowing me to don't drive into the usual big traffic jam there, dat's just deadly :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ce qui rythme mes journées désormais, réunions et autres lancement des diverses étapes du projet, je me plains nullement en fait :)
This is what is going to rule my days right now, meetings and other launch of the several steps to create the project, i'm not complaining at all :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

La 1ere journée se finit, l'alternance entre Français et Anglais constamment est un peu fatiguante mais on s'y fera, mais ce travail fait rêver et me remplit de fierté d'être désormais dans un aussi beau projet!!! Et le logo du Studio...
The 1st day is over, alternating between French and English all the time is a little bit tiring but i'll get used to it, but this is a dream job, that fullfilled me with pride to be connected to such a wonderful feature!!! And here's the Studio's logo...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments on "#262 "Mon 1er Job...""

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:18 pm) : 

Quand est-ce qu'il sort ton film?
On n'est impatient de voir le résultat de ta coopération.
MAK

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7:32 pm) : 

c'est pas une boisson interdit en France ... oups faut pas dire ! ! !!

 

post a comment