Wednesday, December 19, 2007

#9439 "My 8PM GMT party stand alone..."

Arrived this morning at the studio.. time to check up the usual website.. then nomore internet..

Errr....

'lo???

Wha should I do know? I'm not a graphist or something like that, I'm in production, Without Internet i'm pretty much useless u know mate...

Just the time to go to a meeting and it came back at that time... ouff :)

Photobucket



Also nice to say, at noon, went out to grab a sandwich (yeah, so far it's a fascinating story for sure.. I know...), and realised I forgot my money, so I just said to the guy "well, sorry, going to get some cash".. him "naaa c'mon.. u'll pay tomorrow"... wow.... ok... well, I took the time to go to the ATM, but nonetheless, this is pretty impressive honestly... I kinda luv this country sometimes u know :)

At nite, I followed the crazy idea sent on Seesmic to have a common party starting at 8Pm Greenwich time (meaning 9pm in here), was mad enough to be doing it.. I could show the videos I took.. I could... but I won't... :p (Seesmic powa only u know :p)

Still a nice day, the end of 2k7, strange has it doesn't really bother me more than that... why?? I had a pretty much good year, I mean no big disease, no broken heart, 2 capitals, 2 movies... not sad to leave this year and start another.. sure I know what I miss about this year.. but it's too late... lil more than 10 days left.. so it's probably (hoping?) that it will be for next year... :D

----------------
Now playing: The Killers - Mr Brightside

Comments on "#9439 "My 8PM GMT party stand alone...""

 

post a comment