Thursday, December 20, 2007

#9440 "My White'ish Day...."

This is a really cold day... I am just dreaming of a Hot Starbucks in my hand right now... I'm okay with the cold... It oftenly means I'm not in much pain, which is really nice actually, I'm not really used to have even one day like that.... but it's good ^^

Photobucket

Good day at the Studio, finally really working in what I'm the best at : producing and supervising the graphists.. ok.. I might have need to be angry at one today.. That.. I'm not very found of.. But it's part of the job (and he deserved it so.. no hard feeling...). The Studio will be quiet empty next week, due to Xmas and NYE.. not sure we will be much there... *sighs*

Leaving on time, just the time to stop buy 2/3 things at the mall.. it's just 2 streets near the B-House, which is cool ^^, and there's even a parking, on the roof ^^ fun & Handy :)

Photobucket

One last problem when it's freezing outside and u leave only 3 kilometers away from your work, is that the heater barely have the time to start on ur car in the morning for example... Of course it's better than the hour way in that I had in Luxembourg, but nonetheless, not really happy about dat in the morning... :(

Photobucket

----------------
Now playing: lynyrd Skynyrd - Simple Man

Comments on "#9440 "My White'ish Day....""

 

post a comment